Saturday, September 13, 2008

This might just work

Now that I see how to navigate myself a little more around the world of blogging I will add a bit more about our day. Today we went to Lily's birthday party- hard to believe she is 1. It was a great place to have a party! Unfortunately, John was not feeling well so we had to leave early. Since Sam was upset about not getting to stay at the party and play on all the great toys, I took him to Jumping Joey's, which is basically this huge place with all of those inflatable things they can run, slide, and bounce in. He was content after that. I am however bummed we had to miss the rest of the party. Well, Owen is down for at least a couple of hours and John is reading stories to Sam so our night is winding down with very few complications. I like this time of day but lately mornings are my favorite. Owen ends up in our bed around 5ish, Sam usually makes his way in there around 6ish and we all have a good snuggle before the day begins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you have this up. Now go ahead and join facebook will you!