Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Speaking of sleep...

Haven't had much of that lately. Owen is back to waking every two hours at night. Let me just give a disclaimer while I am thinking of it. Since I am a bit sleep deprived be prepared to forgive any misspellings, grammatical, or punctuation mistakes. Sometimes I may even be typing with one hand while nursing.

Tuesday is usually the long day b/c John is in class until 8ish. After a couple of really long Tuesdays I decided it was in everyone's best interest, especially Sam's, if Sam went to school on Tuesdays for a couple of hours. He now goes t-w-f instead of m-w-f. Tomorrow is picture day so he will be going for that as well. I have really enjoyed having that time with Owen. When I have them both it is very hard to give them both quality attention. Sam is so active and playful that sometimes I feel as though I am merely meeting Owen's basic needs while giving most of my attention to Sam. Now, I have time to really spend some time with Owen. He is so cute, very happy baby. He smiles and coos so much right now.

The big highlights:
Mommy got Sam got a new helicopter
Daddy got Sam got a new kitchen set (stove, fridge, fake food, etc)
Sam can pretty much dress himself now
I started my Yoga class
Owen FINALLY likes to sit in his swing
oh, yes and we are potty training!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a pic of Owen in the swing. Id prefer to see Owen in the swing, but a pic will have to do. Im hoping to do some investigating at the car fixerupper tomorrow - maybe my mobility will improve soon and I can come see "you guys" (and that IS so cute that same said "I love you guys")