Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In our neck of the woods

Our big activity for tomorrow is to attempt to be on the Today Show. Matt and the gang will be here in Williamsburg so I thought we would head on down and watch the show! Getting there early will not be a problem but staying there in one spot may prove to be the real challenge.

Owen was such a cutie today. We speant a long time making eyes at each other. He has the sweetest smile and most adorable voice when he "talks" to me. He loves his big brother as well. When Sam talks to him he lights up and flashes a big smile. Sam always says to Owen, "Hi precious, your my best friend." Those are his exact words, it melts my heart. He shows so much love for Owen, he has never once said an unkind word or done anything that may hurt Owen.

I need to remind everyone that it really does take me forever to get pictures on here so please be patient. Speaking of pictures, there was an opportunity for a hilarious picture tonight but I thought for Sam's sake I better resist the temptation. I will give you a mental image instead. I am rocking Owen to sleep and I hear John tell Sam to take off his clothes and he would be in to help with the PJs in a minute. I hear the sounds of Sam's kitchen so I sneak in to take a peak. I see my sweet Sam "cooking" wearing NOTHING but his socks and shoes along with his pilot helmet and my sunglasses. He did what he was told but he has trouble with his socks and shoes. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

We took a family trip to Ben and Jerry's for some dessert tonight. We usually get Sam sorbet. He never realizes that he is not getting the real thing. Tonight he asked John and I both for bites of our ice cream. After that he looked at his sorbet with a turned up nose. I think the days of ordering Sam fruity sorbet while we indulge in Half Baked are over, he's on to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! What a wonderful way to start my Wednesday!! Big smile!